Monday, November 5, 2007

2nd week

Day 8
Beginning of second week. Guess what I still don't know how to do a blog. No one can find it at the address I gave them, so I e-mailed it to each person I know, which for me is probably easier. I spent a good part of today rewriting the material, publishing it then no one can find it.

Well I didn't really spend all that long. We went to the outer island and took our bikes. There is a really nice bike path that runs the length of the island that is open to the public. We didn't go the whole way, as we have not been biking on a regular basis, and we weren't ready to be in terrible pain. We biked about an hour.

When we returned I put the harness on Hobbes and took him down to beach, we sat in the swing as animals are not allowed on the beach. He loved it, I think he really just wanted to be in the fresh air. He walked part of the way back to Moose, but I had to carry him rest of the way.

Today is just another day in paradise. Sunny, sunny, sunny. It is cool at night but in the 70's during the day. Couldn't be more perfect.

Of course there are still the mundane things to do such as sweep, dust, clean the bathroom, and cook. H and I have an agreement, if I cook, he cleans up, and if he cooks, he still cleans up. No, no I do wash dishes once in a while. Speaking of cooking, mit is time to start supper.

1 comment:

kim said...

Pat,
It snowed here today. Just spit a few flakes here and there but you missed it I am sure that you are very sad about that.
Kim